- 2016 Krietemeyer, B., “An Interactive Simulation Environment for Adaptive Architectural Systems.” in Architecture and Interaction: Human-Computer Interaction in Space and Place, Edited by Nicholas Dalton, Holger Schnadelbach, Mikael Wiberg and Tasos Varoudis. Springer, p.231-252.
- 2013 Katz, N., Krietemeyer, B., Schwinn, T. “Interacting with the Model,” in Inside Smartgeometry: Expanding the Architectural Possibilities of Computational Design, eds. Brady Peters and Terri Peters. John Wiley & Sons, London, p.80-91.
- 2013 Dyson, A., Krietemeyer, B. “Electroactive Dynamic Display Systems (EDDS),” in Architecture in Formation: On the Nature of Information in Digital Architecture, eds. Pablo Lorenzo-Eiroa and Aaron Sprecher. Routledge, New York, p.50-155.
SELECTED PEER-REVIEW PUBLICATIONS
- 2017 Krietemeyer, B., “Projective Empowerment: Co-Creative Sustainable Design Processes.” Architectural Design, 4D Hyper Local: A Cultural Toolkit for the Open Source City, Edited by Lucy Bullivant.
- 2016 Li, Fengqi., Bartosh, A. “Wall Parley: An Exploration of Future Architecture Embedded with Artificial Intelligence” Proceedings of the Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture (ACADIA) (Ann Arbor, MI)
- 2016 Bartosh, A., Krietemeyer, B., Mac Namara, S. “Student Pre-Perceptions of Integrated Design and the Role of Technical Courses in the Architectural Studio.” Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) (New Orleans, LA)
- 2015 Krietemeyer, B., Rogler, K. “Real-Time Multi-Zone Building Performance Impacts of Occupant Interaction with Dynamic Façade Systems.” Proceedings of the 33rd Annual International Conference of the Association for Education and Research in Computer Aided Architectural Design in Europe (eCAADe) – Real Time: Extending the Reach of Computation (Vienna, Austria).
- 2015 Krietemeyer, B., Andow, B., Dyson, A. “A Computational Design Framework Supporting Human Interaction with Environmentally-responsive Building Envelopes.” International Journal of Architectural Computing (IJAC), Issue 1, Volume 13.
- 2015 Krietemeyer, B., Andow, B., Dyson, A. “Human-Facade-Interaction: Constructing Augmented Reality Simulations for Co-Optimizing Dynamic Building Skin Performance.” Proceedings of the Materials Research Society (MRS) 2015 Spring Meeting – Adaptive Architecture and Programmable Matter—Next Generation Building Skins and Systems from Nano to Macro (San Francisco, CA). MRS Online Proceedings Library Archive, Volume 1800, 2015, mrss15-2131581
- 2014 Krietemeyer, B. “An Adaptive Decision-Making Framework for Designing Material Behaviors.” Proceedings of the 19th International Conference of the Association of Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA) – Rethinking Comprehensive Design: Speculative Counterculture.